- 8 Graham Crackers
- 1/4 cup Golden Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 6 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 2 teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 pints Raspberries
- 1/4 cup Seedless Raspberry Preserves
- Make crust:
Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grind crackers and sugar in processor until coarse crumbs form.
- Add butter and process until crumbs are evenly moistened.
- Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch-diameter tart pan with removable bottom.
- Bake until crust is firm to touch, about 8 minutes.
- Cool crust on rack.
Make filling and topping:
Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until smooth.
- Beat in sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Spread filling in cooled crust.
- Chill until firm, at least 4 hours.
- (Can be made 1 day ahead.
- Cover; keep chilled.)
Arrange berries over filling.
- Whisk jam in small bowl to loose consistency.
- Drizzle over berries.
- Serve immediately or chill up to 3 hours..
- Calories: 317
- Fat: 17.1443378253 grams
- Carbs: 39.446338838 grams
- Protein: 3.51520619998 grams