Recipe by Big Oven.com
- 12 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup finely chopped smoked pork
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- PLACE eggs in a single layer in a large saucepan: add water to a depth of 3 inches.
- Bring to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let stand 15 minutes.
DRAIN and fill pan with cold water and ice.
- Tap each egg firmly on the counter until cracks from all over the shell.
- Peel under cold running water.
CUT eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove yolks.
- Mash yolks with Blue Plate® Mayonnaise.
- Stir in pork and next 4 ingredients; blend well.
SPOON yolk mixture evenly into egg white halves.
- Garnish, if desired.
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 20.1584303578 grams
- Carbs: 1.7946395195 grams
- Protein: 25.2978585045 grams