- 1 1/2 pounds medium red potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup celery
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 6 slices crispy fried bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
- BOIL potatoes, partially covered, for 25 to 30 minutes, until fork-tender.
- Rinse with cold water until cooled; drain.
CUT cooled potatoes into 1-inch cubes (can peel potatoes if desired).
MIX mayonnaise, celery, green onions, mustard, parsley and bacon in a large bowl.
- ADD potatoes and eggs and mix to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Calories: 134
- Fat: 3.82313253803 grams
- Carbs: 18.7833419162 grams
- Protein: 6.52820999014 grams