- 1 cup RiceSelect™ Jasmati® Rice
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup onion
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Combine biscuit mix with ¾ cup cheese, onion, milk, and rice; stir only until blended (batter will be very stiff).
Spread over greased 8x8x2 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and poppy seeds.
Bake at 400 degrees F for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm..
- Calories: 700
- Fat: 40.523928918 grams
- Carbs: 50.0841867054 grams
- Protein: 35.3429600263 grams