- 1 cup uncooked RiceSelect® Original Couscous
- 12 ounces shrimp
- 8 leaves lettuce or radicchio
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 tablespoons red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- garnish with lemon zest and parsley, if desired
- Prepare couscous according to package cooking directions.
- In large bowl, combine garlic, red onion, cilantro, oil and honey.
- Mix well.
Add lemon juice and shrimp; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cooked couscous; mix well.
Form a bowl with 2 lettuce or radicchio leaves on each plate.
Place couscous salad inside.
- Garnish with lemon zest and parsley if desired..
- Calories: 148
- Fat: 4.02508103121 grams
- Carbs: 10.6507137039 grams
- Protein: 17.5746291124 grams